Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Quick Introduction

I used to think missionary blogs were so corny. Then I got called on a mission and found myself obsessed with reading sister missionary blogs, especially this one. Now here I am, the hypocrite, with my very own mission blog, and SO excited about it.

I have been called to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-Day Saints to the Santa Rosa, California Mission. No big deal or anything... but AHHHHH!!! My soon to be mission is all I ever think about. I might think about other things sometimes too.
I report to the mission training center (MTC) on July 24th 2013. less than two months away. But feel bad for me because I have been waiting since February. Woe is me. Actually, I have loved waiting because I get to make up for lost time with my family from when I went away to school at BYUI. I love my family. Plus, having all this time to earn money has been such a blessing.

Attached is my mission call letter, and a map of the area I will be serving in (the yellow). Yippy!! This is so great!


Malia

No comments:

Post a Comment