Monday, December 15, 2014

MY LAST TRANSFER.. My Last Companion.



Christmas Party with the Wilson's, I Love them!
Fun facts about this week:

1. District meeting turned into "America's got Parables." It was so funny!
2. Sister Petersen and I got called Feminaries
3. We got rained in on Thursday and it is still raining! I might float away before I go home.
4. I found out there is a Santa Rosa California mission blog that is run my the missionary moms and am convinced that my mom is the co-president.
5. The mail man payed for the customs fee on my package as Christmas gift. It was so nice.
6. I AM STAYING IN RINCON VALLEY FOR MY LAST TRANSFER.
7. This transfer is a 7 week transfer.
8. SISTER PETERSEN IS MY LAST COMPANION.
9. Her and I get to be companions for 2 transfers.
10. I AM 6 MONTHING IT IN MY LAST AREA.
11. Mike blessed the sacrament for the first time!!!!!!!!!! I about cried I was so happy.
12. Joe (his son) gave his first talk in sacrament meeting.
13. Our investigator that dropped us 3 days before his baptism showed up at church yesterday.
14. We are teaching the most legit family right now who are preparing to get baptized on January 24th, my 18 month mark.
15. I get to skype my family next week!
16. I am playing a violin duet, Greensleeves for the Christmas devotional on  Wednesday with Sister Finlinson and I am so excited!

Doing some Serious Yoga

These guys are Naturals!! lol


I was so happy this week. Sunday I could have cried at any moment seeing all of our investigators so happy and feeling the spirit. I love the people we are teaching with all of my heart. My greatest joy is seeing them happy.

Well I gotta go. Love you all.
Love Sister Carter

This is me finding out I get to stay with my darling companion for my very last transfer before I go home. What an amazing blessing I love her and my area!

No comments:

Post a Comment